Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Anti-Teaching

This article goes along with what we have been discussing all week.  A lot of the text were things we have gone over, but there were a few things that jumped out at me.  First, creating an interactive classroom.  Making a classroom a comfortable and fun atmosphere to learn in.  I think about all the different classroom that I have been in as a student and remember learning better when I was relaxed and felt comfortable.  The second thing that jumped out at me was the statement of having students ask the good questions.  We as teachers feel we need to engage the students by asking them a question that will challenge their thinking.  So why not make the student ask good challenging questions too.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home